IOmi: a life-sized female humanoid hostess robot intended for serving as guidance in indoor public spaces. Its design methodology, adapted from industrial design approaches, is intended to be applicable in different scenarios, considering the final users of the robot, the intended use of the agent, and the contextual environment.
- Introducing IOmi - A Female Robot Hostess for Guidance in a University Environment
- IEEE Humanoid Robot Racing Team PUCP - Team Description Paper
- Shiba-kun: In-House Healthcare Assistant
- Design and Evaluation of a Spherical Robot with Emotion-Like Feedback during Human-Robot Training
- GIT: A Peruvian Approach to Out-of-the-Box Robotics